Sunday, October 12, 2008

SHIT HAPPENS

So fuck like all this shit has been happening it seems all at once.

I don't even know what yo do anymore.
Haha.
Actually I do, but I can't share that information with you.

So just to kinda summarize this weekend, it was amazing. Had fun went and partied the night away then came outside to see that my car was missing. I was super confused (mostly due to the intoxication) but I have never experienced something like that before. Comes to find out that it was towed. I was kinda hoping it was stolen, but what can you do.

So after getting a hold of this tow truck place. We find out that my bill is $254.00. Like seriously WTF so I just could not pull that money out of my ass. So I had to call in the parentals. Well just one, my mom. And now I know she is never going to let me live it down. UGH whatever. I honestly just was so upset the whole morning.

We didn't find out my car was gone till like 4 am, then after driving to the tow truck place and finding out the price. I got my shit and left so I could just figure it out in the morning. And I pretty much cried my self to sleep, and this morning. Damn being all stressed out. haha
Well I got my cars anyways. Good thing... I have to do to many things in life. I kinda need my car.

ugh Im still stressed, gonna go try to relax and take a bath.

PEACE

No comments: