Sunday, September 28, 2008

New Experience





OH my goodness. I think this weekend was on of the best I have had in pretty much for ever. I had missed the emotion of the crowd. The yelling and chanting of the fans. Being all sweaty and still feeling pumped with excitement.
This weekend I went to the Fresno State vs. UCLA game.

Boy was it the best game ever. I have no had that much fun since high school.

DRANK, had eye ball/allergy problems, was super hot, almost got into a fight, cheering like crazy and almost dying of a heat stroke, getting a headache and feeling sick, more celebrating and drinking, then after party are just a little bit of what happened.
=]

I have more pictures that I will post later but I had a lot of fun.
Cannot wait till the next game.


1 comment:

j*em said...

imagine what it'd be like at a real college football game.....

go trojans!!! hehe