Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Awake

I have awoke, is that right? Well now I feel this is going to be use a lot more to just help relieve my mind. (I know I know I de ja vu right?)

Well hopefully I stick through with it. Its just one of those things I feel I should do.

So much has changed lately, it is pure MADNESS.
I feel like life just keep flying be me, oh man.

I try to look at each day and see what happened and like how it effected me.
I want to do so much and I am focused, I just hope throughout all this madness I do not forget to look at each day and appreciate what is in front of me.

I feel like I live everyday out of my car, haha. It is the means of transportation for me to get from one point to another in my life to keep on advancing me. Insane.
What happened to the good ole days of just cruising around in the car singing loudly?
I miss them

And other things I keep thinking about are all the people I have lost touch with. I hate it. I really do. But it is so hard to keep in touch with people who do not try to keep in touch with you. I guess I could try harder.

Last note before I leave. I think once I'm done with my schooling and taking over America. I'm running away to Thailand. (best time of my life)

No comments: