Sunday, February 10, 2008

Asian Festivities...


So lets roll film.



Rolling up was really cool, greated by two giant dragons



I think the streets will be polluted with confetti for the rest of the week



Welcome the year of the Rat!!


More Confetti, it was out of control.


This guy was serious with the baton twirling, he was really good too!

This was the best performance I saw, they were hella stunt devils

Seriously where do you find these guys?

This lady I hope ran away before the lighting of the firecrackers

WATCH, Kodak moments!

Hot damn, it was out of control

Those guys probably got burned to take their photos

The guys in the suit, again out of control, like inches from these firecrackers. They would pretend like the dog was biting the firecrackers, crazy!

The mess left after all the thousands of firecrackers went off.

Again more confetti! Ahh

The street were a mess... the asian babies were so cute!

=]









The whole experience was really neat, I think next year I will got to San Fran's China Town for their new years. =]]]





Oh and the greatest part of my trip...


I met Optimus Prime.






WE ARE BEST OF FRIENDS.



Haha was a great trip.... to much fun.



<333

No comments: